Thursday, March 24, 2011

So guys,

I'm a college kid on track for medschool. However, I really like politics.  Everyone I knew told me I should run for president one day.  I know my facts and I've been told I'm a good debater.  Should I start small, like run for local mayor at 18? Some kid has done it before, and I'm considering it.

I like to call myself a common sense conservative.  I'm pretty far right on some issues, but not others.

I believe there should be abortion up until the baby has a heartbeat.
I believe in cutting ALL gov't programs that dont support society (or most of it) as a whole. Especially ones that the private sector could do better and cheaper.
I believe making social security optional, but if you mess up, its nobody's fault but your own and dont ask for entitlements.
I do not believe healthcare is a right, but if cut many government programs, more money could go towards it.
I believe we should get out of all the useless countries we're in, but if a nation attacks us/causes an international scare, we should annihilate them off the face of the planet.

I'm bored, please debate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment